On Monday, February 26th, Halifax Pride will host a community meeting in the Halifax Central Library. Halifax Pride organizes regular monthly meetings to gather feedback and update the community on our activities. Halifax Pride invites community input on a variety of subjects but we especially hope to gather community feedback on:
- Preliminary Pride Festival planning
- Community goals for the 2018 festival
Halifax Pride February Community Meeting
Halifax Central Library - Creative Lab, 2nd Floor
Monday, February 26th
6:00 pm – 7:15 pm
- Snacks and light refreshments will be offered.
- The Halifax Central Library is a wheelchair accessible space.
- Gender neutral washrooms are identified on site.
- ASL interpretation services may be arranged by emailing email@example.com a minimum of 72 hours prior to the event.
- Halifax Pride is working to ensure an active listener is on site.
- On site childcare can be provided.
- Those requiring travel assistance may obtain Metro Transit tickets from the organizers at the event.
All Halifax Pride events are guided by the Safer Spaces Policy.