Halifax Pride’s monthly community meeting will take place Monday, November 27. The meeting will also serve as a special general meeting to pass amendments to the society by-laws. The proposed amendments and full by-laws can be found at the link below. All are encouraged to review and join the discussion at the meeting.
Comments can be sent in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Halifax Central Library - Creative Lab, 2nd Floor
Monday, November 27th
6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- Snacks and light refreshments will be offered.
- The Halifax Central Library is a wheelchair accessible space.
- Gender neutral washrooms are identified on site.
- ASL interpretation services may be arranged by emailing email@example.com a minimum of 72 hours prior to the event.
- Halifax Pride is working to ensure an active listener is on site.
- On site childcare can be provided.
- Those requiring travel assistance may obtain Metro Transit tickets from the organizers at the event.
All Halifax Pride meetings, events, and gatherings are guided by the Halifax Pride Safer Spacer Policy.